You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've loved them all, but the last two have felt a little off to me. The "drips" running off the gelato shape in the Village logo and the "water" running off the musical notes in the Waterfall Records aren't adhering to the rules of physics. It's making me want to go in and straighten both of those shapes out so that gravity can pull them straight down instead of at awkward angles.  ;)

Great job overall though. Really cool series.

The "drips" running off the gelato shape in the Village logo and the "water" running off the musical notes in the Waterfall Records aren't adhering to the rules of physics. It's making me want to go in and straighten both of those shapes out so that gravity can pull them straight down instead of at awkward angles.  ;)

That kind of thing usually bothers me, but with the Waterfall one I think I was too distracted by what looks like eyes peeping out at me from that musical note. It took a moment or two before it dawned on me that they were meant to be spindle holes in a pair of records.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Very nice! I really enjoyed your projects. I liked many of them, but Reveal Lemonade had the most effect on me. My mouth watered, and I felt that I could see and feel a lemon being squeezed and wrung of it's juice. Not only did my mouth water, but I felt my tongue twisting :lol:! You're very good at designing effective logos. Good luck to you!

Designing, Arting, Writing, Crafting, Lover of the Creative Life

1610156076_ACDSLogoSignature300x85.jpg.c89db6d14f97a9fa918b538f50ce769d.jpg

Linktr.ee

@Alfred Oh no, now I see it!

Sorry about that! devil2.gif

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)