You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi again,

I'm finding the developing process to be really time consuming and I have a deadline to meet for some photos I took

Here's how I've been doing things:

1. Open RAW file (6000 by  4000 pixels, 20MB average) - takes 25-30 seconds
  2. Apply presets for each category - basic, details and tone curve if needed) - total of 10-20 seconds
  3. Make any further changes that the preset didn't cover - like white balance - 1 minute
  4. Develope - this takes 3-4 minutes
  5. After develop it's in photo persona - go to export - takes 10-20 seconds depending on whether I want to crop anything or not

So on average I'm taking 5-7 minutes to finish off a RAW file and move to the next one

I have 500 photos to work through - so that can be 2500-3500 minutes - that's like working 6-8 hours per day for week or more

How can I make the workflow go faster? To say less than 2 minutes?

Hi Chintan,

Loading time for RAW files and performance of the app may vary between systems, but it is something that the developers want to improve as we move forward. If you're making the same changes to each image it would be worth creating a Macro. If this isn't something you've tried already I have provided a link to a tutorial below.

Hi Chintan,

Loading time for RAW files and performance of the app may vary between systems, but it is something that the developers want to improve as we move forward. If you're making the same changes to each image it would be worth creating a Macro. If this isn't something you've tried already I have provided a link to a tutorial below.

Unfortunately, macro is not available for RAW photo editing - it only works if you are in photo persona and not develop persona

Or have I got it wrong?