angelhdz12

Unhandled Exception After UNDO Transparency Tool On Raster Layer

Version 1.5.3.63, and the Unhandled Exception hitting UNDO after aplying the Transparency Tool to  a Rastered layer, still not fixed. I've come testing every beta and full release of both programs, posted this bug many times, still ignoring me.

Some would say "Then why you apply Transparency Tool to a rastered layer if you know it's not allowed?"

Well, you need to looks at this from an usage and habit point of view. You will be sometimes working with rastered layers and sometimes with normal/editable/vector layers, so if you are working on an art for a client, and you are under pressure, and you apply transparency tool on a rastered layer, believing it's a vector one, bam then you notice it's rastered, and you hit UNDO to "undo" the steps and bam, Unhandled Exception. I'm programmer/developer, I program in Actionscript 3.0, Javascript/HTML5, Python, C# , PHP and Ruby, I know the hard work behind, but come one, an Unhandled Exception? A good programmer should always handle all the exceptions, errors and events.

And it's getting annoying because the program just crashes.

I don't lose my hopes that this will be fixed finally.

post-36553-0-42920700-1492489402_thumb.jpg

Hey angelhdz12,

Please do not think we are ignoring you. This bug has been logged and acknowledged but for whatever reason hasn't been addressed by development yet. I will poke them and see if we can get some movement on this as crashes should be prioritised over other issues.