Sign in to follow this  
smadell

Beta 1.6 next week?

From the "Photo Beta on Windows" section of the Forum, dated Thursday April 13th, written by Sean P - one of the Moderators:

Hi TEcHNOpls,

We will be releasing a new beta relatively soon (hopefully next week!) so keep an eye out - it should fix both of those issues!

Thanks

Does this portend our first look at Beta 1.6?

Actually, Alfred, I saw that announcement too. But, I still have my hopes up. The original announcement on the Affinity Blog was, "We expect the 1.6 versions of Affinity to launch around Easter..." with betas available beforehand. The release of a 1.6 beta next week would still be in keeping with that delayed time frame.

Of course, this could all be wishful thinking on my part. A man's gotta dream, though...

The original announcement on the Affinity Blog was, "We expect the 1.6 versions of Affinity to launch around Easter..." with betas available beforehand. The release of a 1.6 beta next week would still be in keeping with that delayed time frame.

Thanks. I see what you mean.

Well, here's hoping!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.9.81 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.2.42 • iOS 12.0.1 (iPad Air 2)