You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta 1.6 next week?

From the "Photo Beta on Windows" section of the Forum, dated Thursday April 13th, written by Sean P - one of the Moderators:

Hi TEcHNOpls,

We will be releasing a new beta relatively soon (hopefully next week!) so keep an eye out - it should fix both of those issues!

Thanks

Does this portend our first look at Beta 1.6?

Affinity Photo 2, Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2 (latest retail versions) - desktop & iPad
Culling - FastRawViewer; Raw Developer - Capture One Pro; Asset Management - Photo Supreme
Mac Studio with M2 Max (2023}; 64 GB RAM; macOS 13 (Ventura); Mac Studio Display - iPad Air 4th Gen; iPadOS 17

Actually, Alfred, I saw that announcement too. But, I still have my hopes up. The original announcement on the Affinity Blog was, "We expect the 1.6 versions of Affinity to launch around Easter..." with betas available beforehand. The release of a 1.6 beta next week would still be in keeping with that delayed time frame.

Of course, this could all be wishful thinking on my part. A man's gotta dream, though...

Affinity Photo 2, Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2 (latest retail versions) - desktop & iPad
Culling - FastRawViewer; Raw Developer - Capture One Pro; Asset Management - Photo Supreme
Mac Studio with M2 Max (2023}; 64 GB RAM; macOS 13 (Ventura); Mac Studio Display - iPad Air 4th Gen; iPadOS 17

The original announcement on the Affinity Blog was, "We expect the 1.6 versions of Affinity to launch around Easter..." with betas available beforehand. The release of a 1.6 beta next week would still be in keeping with that delayed time frame.

Thanks. I see what you mean.

Well, here's hoping!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.