Sign in to follow this  
Par74

Fuji X-T2 Raw Support

Hi,

My very first post.

I haven't used Affinity Photo for a while, but was using a Beta version as that was the only way to get support for Fuji X-T2 Raw files (.raf). I discovered that support thanks to a search of this forum.

When I tried to use the application - the Beta version - it gave me an error indicating that I don't have a purchased full  Affinity Photo. Which I do.

So, I decided to check the full version and noticed it had recently upgraded in March to version 1.5.2. The same as the Beta I'd been using successfully. I assumed that the Beta was no longer relevant. And that, since the full version was also 1.5.2, this would now support .raf files.

However, if I try to open any of my .raf files Affinity Photo immediately crashes and I get a crash report.

Please can you advise how I can return to a situation where I can (very) successfully use Affinity Photo to edit my photos.

thanks,

Kenny

Hi Kenny,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity Photo 1.5.2 does support Fuji X-T2 raf files. Can you please upload a zip with the crash report and one of the .raf files using this link so we can check this out?

Don't forget to add you forum's username (@Par74) to the zip file name.

Thanks.

Thanks for the very quick response. I've now uploaded the report and an example file. I've tried a random selection of about 10 files - different folders, different times taken - and the same happens with them all.