You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Objects not directly selectable off artboard?

Attached.

Odd - just noticed if I do select one of the objects off the artboard via the layers panel, the problem goes away..I can then direct select any of the objects. But, if I click back on the artboard the problem re-occurs.

post-52993-0-84158800-1492095301_thumb.png

Would love to get a response on this as the issue is now worse. I just duplicated the artboard and realized now nothing is directly selectable on the original unless I dig through the layers to select it. Once I do, everything becomes directly selectable on that artboard but now the other artboard has the issue...

It seems the only way to activate an artboard is to select an object in the layers panel - which 'deactivates' the other artboard  (and any object off the artboards).

• Staff

Hi timcr9734.

Sorry the delay getting back to you. I'm having trouble replicating this issue here. Can you please upload the afdesign file using this link so i can take a look?

Don't forget to add you forum's username to the file name. All files will be deleted after being checked. Thanks.