MartinsRibeiro

Macros - using expressions on macros

Hello

I have a question regarding the use of expressions on macros.

This is the situation: I have several images with different sizes, and I need to create a macro to change the canvas. Since the images have different sizes, I need to use expressions but somehow I cannot make it work.

Let's assume 2 images:

Image A: 2100x1000px

Image B: 1900x700px

I need to add 200px at the bottom of the image. I add the expression +=200 to the height, unlocking the padlock and placing the anchor on top. It works fine but the macro saves the final value (in Image A it would be 1200px) and not the expression. If I apply the same macro to image B, the final image will have 1200px instead of 900px.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance

Hi MartinsRibeiro

You are not doing anything wrong here, there are a number of similar issue we are aware about with resizing macros. I shall make sure this gets passed over to the development team 

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com