You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

DrawPlus drawings compatibility in Affinity Designer

MEB:

You didn't answer the second part of my question regarding the purchase of Legacy DrawPlus - which is exactly what I did. I now have complete access to my unfinished DP drawings and can continue as if I hadn't changed computers and lost the DP program I originally had. Your suggestion was stupid and would have resulted in losses which would be totally unacceptable. Besides, how was I to export from DP without having DP? Stupid suggestion.

• Staff

Hi molasses2041,

I did strange your question but i thought you were using a older version of DrawPlus (not the last one before being discontinued) and were considering buy the last one. You didn't mentioned you have lost the software anywhere. In any case i said the DrawPlus format wasn't supported and that exporting as PDF or SVG would lead to some losses since those formats don't support all native DrawPlus features.

MEB:

You didn't answer the second part of my question regarding the purchase of Legacy DrawPlus - which is exactly what I did. I now have complete access to my unfinished DP drawings and can continue as if I hadn't changed computers and lost the DP program I originally had. Your suggestion was stupid and would have resulted in losses which would be totally unacceptable. Besides, how was I to export from DP without having DP? Stupid suggestion.

Je me demande lequel des deux est stupide dans l'histoire? Celui qui demande de l'aide de façon incomplète puis répond de façon dédaigneuse à la personne qui lui répond, ou celui qui apporte son aide et répond courtoisement malgré le mépris de son interlocuteur? Je crois que la réponse s'impose d'elle-même!

Si vous avez d'autres questions à poser vous risquez de ne pas avoir beaucoup de réponses en réagissant de la sorte, vous ne tomberez pas toujours sur quelqu'un comme MEB.

I wonder which of the two is stupid in history? Whoever asks for help in an incomplete way then replies in a disdainful way to the person who answers him, or whoever helps and responds courteously despite the contempt of his interlocutor? I think the answer is self-evident!

If you have other questions, you may not have many answers, so you will not always find someone like MEB.