Sign in to follow this  
Lojza

Ponnies by my daughter

OK, this is not any pro drawing, but I feel like sharing it with you :)

My little daughter (she'll be 5 the next week) loves My Little Ponnies so she was excited to design something similar by herself. Actually, I did the most of the drawing according to her instructions - she's more used to touch screens and a track pad is still somehow strange to her :)

post-3178-0-09097600-1491689102_thumb.jpg

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

That takes me back quite a few years! My niece was very fond of My Little Pony when she was about the same age as your daughter is now. ^_^

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.11.85 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.4.45 • iOS 12.1.1 (iPad Air 2)

That's really cute. Also, you have an artist there.

Contratz! ;)

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

It is the imagination she brings to the work table! (Yes, not a typo, I meant "table" not 'tablet.")  :D

You are inspiring her admirably, IMHO.

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop