You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cartoon: me at 9am then 12:30pm - Affinity Designer

snuffleberries

Derp. Yeah. I shouldn't have been working under the assumption he'd have Photo as a default.

Though if he doesn't have it, he should consider getting it, especially if he's going to mix raster images with his vectors. The more I play with them both, the more I realize that both programs are designed to complement each other.

Not too half bad.

Though for your floor, instead of just laying out a flat top-down texture, I suggest taking the image you have, hitting up filter/distort/perspective, and playing with it a bit to add more depth to your scene. Like so...

Thanks for the suggestion! I haven't used that perspective filter before. I tried it out just now and you are right, the result looks better.

I do have both Affinity Designer and Photo, and the thing I particularly like is the fact you can swap between the two programs mid edit without even having to save the file and reload.