You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am learning to draw. Join me!

jtijd

(super)Quick intro:

I've been using a.Photo and a.Designer for about 2 years and I'm in love with the apps.

I am a web designer who can't draw a thing. I bought iPad Pro, Pencil, and (ordinary) paper, pencil and fine-liners (am I calling it right?)

I've been fascinated by artists all around the world and I am diving into the process of learning and practicing my drawing skills.

I call it.. (wait for it).. The Incredible Drawing Adventure

Here's a quick video where I talk about software (with a timestamp for Affinity Photo), and yeah, if you feel like it — let's do it!

https://youtu.be/h0kEFL5Ccps?t=1m20s

Since I was a little child I wanted to keep what I liked forever, so that's why I started to draw.

Sheet of paper after sheet of paper, I enjoyed the adventure. I recommend you this book, if you can get it, it will show you the hidden beauty of it.

I didn't learn with it, but now I teach with it to whoever wants to learn. :)

Best regards!

P. S.: I you want to see my drawings, go to my DeviantArt profile.