You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta - 1.5.3.63

Click here to download the latest beta

Purpose: Stability
Requirements: A valid product key, issued when Windows Affinity Designer version 1.5 was purchased.

As this is a beta release, it is considered to be not suitable for production use. This means that you should not attempt to use it for commercial purposes or for any other activity that you may be adversely affected by the application failing.

We hope you enjoy the latest build, and as always, if you've got any problems, please don't hesitate to post here and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks once again for your continued feedback.

If you have a general question about the software, please head over to the Questions Forum, or if you have any suggestions, please head over to the Feature Requests forum.

Fixes

• Fixed Export allows decimal point pixel sizes 
  • Fixed can't reset specific text style values
  • Fixed moving asset sub category is slow with lots of assets
  • Fixed unable to drag and drop .abr brushes to import them
  • Fixed images copied from MS paint appear flipped in Affinity
  • Fixed text blend gamma default set at 1
  • Fixed typing a value for Vibrance Adjustment doesn't always apply that value
  • Fixed tooltip typo on the Character Panel
  • Fixed blend modes cannot be changed in any Layer Effects
  • Fixed some Pantone Palettes showing spot icon 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I couldn't find this information, but can I have the stable (public) and the beta versions installed at the same time and switch between them?

I'm trying to find out if some of the issues I reported were fixed but the last changelog says "Over 200 fixes" which isn't of much help...

Update: Sucessfully installed Beta along with public stable version!

• 2 weeks later...

So, how long is this beta supposed to last? (I ask as a paid up customer)

My answer (as a paid up customer!) is that all previous betas have lasted for a month, so I would expect this one to be the same. Since it's already 25 days old, it looks likely to expire by the end of the coming week.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)