You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

NEW! AFFINITY DESIGNER VIDEO TRAINING COURSE

Hey, Ronnie,

I actually got the idea from looking at a Peacock feather.

One of the best tips from your course was to research images, a great way to get inspiration.

OS X Yosemite on a 2014 15" MacBook Pro Retina 2.2 GHz i7 16GB Intel Iris Pro 1536MB

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Just a reminder folks my 74% off Launch sale expires today 12:00 midnight EST . Don't miss out on this deal! To all those who purchased my class already I would like to say thank you very much for your support, this is just the beginning! Let me know via twitter: @mixmediasalad or message me with anything you like to see more of in the future courses.

Thank You All!

Ronnie 

Rusty,

Thanks for purchasing my course and the kind words of support! I opted into the the udemy marketing plan and evidently they seem to be running a new year sale at the moment on about 9000 titles. Wow!

Hey everyone,  If you were on the fence about buying my course or any other course on udemy.com, then this would be the time to get it! $10 per course? Hell, if my class not worth 10 dollars....! I supplied 4+hours of content, free project files, brushes and some textures. 

Lol I love for you to purchase it from me with my discount but hell a deals a deal I don't blame any of you for grabbing it at $10 dollars but if you purchase from me for 20 dollars I would consider that as a donation and firm belief you guys and gals think it worth more!

Good luck with the course Ronnie!

The course title says Affinity Designer is the #2 design app on the Mac App Store - that's a changeable status as sales vary, but it was #2 App of 2014 in all categories as mentioned in the body text, not just design. In many places it is or has been the #1 ranked design app, the highest grossing design app, and the highest rated design app. I reckon your course would sound even better if Designer was described as the #1 design app :)

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

Affinity is number 1 in my book! I truly love this application, but I guess that is obvious  since I created a whole training course around it lol. I can't wait when Affinity Designer is the #1 Design app so I can change the title of my course :)

Thank you Dale for you kind words of encouraged support! No one has called an online witch hunt on me yet, so I think it doing ok...so far.

Cheers!

Purchased, looking forward to get started!

Great! I am glad to have you in my class  coldbuffet ! When you are done with my course please don't forget to rate and leave a comment.  If you have any questions I am easy to find.  :)  ;)

Happy learning!

I can't wait when Affinity Designer is the #1 Design app so I can change the title of my course :)

It is actually the number one design app Ronnie, verified today, in 3 countries. Your visitors will be from around the world and shouldn't be limited by what's happening where you are located – Designer is usually #1 in more than just 3 countries too :D

Edit: and from a marketing perspective, this title really makes me think I need to look for the #1 design app instead, who wants #2? And from another less mature perspective, #2 is actually poop.

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

Thank You sir! I am making the change to reflect that fact as we speak! Ohh, Yah that feels better already!  :)

Thank you Dale! I am glad you feel that way because I want people to engage with me and each other. I think that is one thing that is missing from most online training today!

sale_ending_soon.png

Hey! ladies and gentlemen my Launch Sale might be over, but udemy is still running their sale on my Affinity Designer course  for 2 more days. You can still get my course for 10 bucks! Buy my course now while you still can get it at this really deep discount. Seriously, don't miss out on this major opportunity! If you have seen any of my free videos on my YouTube Channel then you know how much of a value you're getting from a full 4.5 hours of instruction  in this course. I stand by my product and I am confident you will benefit from taking this course.  

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Hi Ronny,

Your videos are the best! I love them. I learned so much from your free training videos on Youtube. Today is my first day back online, so I missed your offer. Sorry for that! :-(

But I am on udemy for a while, so I hope there will be another offer in the next time. All the best for you! And I will see you in your course, I hope soon :-)

Yours Kathrin

Ohh no Kathrin! We will have to do something about that sooner than later!

I am so glad to hear you are learning so much from my YouTube Channel. You definitely will want to take my course. What separated my free videos from my premium course is you will receive over 4 hours of instruction that walks you through the application and really gets you comfortable with the tool so you can start really expressing your style of creative art and design. You can receive 50% off on my course or future training if you go

too mixmediasalad.com and sign up to my subscription list!

Thanks for your support! Hope to see you in the class soon :)

-Ronnie

Aww, Thanks for your support Kathrin! I' m really happy to have you inside my course.

:) 

These look really good! Some days ago i was off and i wasn't able to purchase it with your launch coupon, sadly right now i'm not able to purchase it without that discount but good luck with the sales man!

Thanks Faction! Make sure you sign up on my website to receive alerts when a sale may happen next. thanks well wishes and your support!

http://mixmediasalad.com/learnaffinitydesignerwithronnie

If you are taking my class and you missed the course announcement. I just wanted to let you know I have added a bonus lecture on how to select and extract an image from a picture so that you can added the extracted image to another picture. Watch Lecture 28  and when you completed your own image selection and extraction post your results and tweet me your results  @mixmediasalad

Enjoy

You are welcome Rusty! Thank you for your support!

Yah, I been tinkering a bit more in the pixel persona seeing what I can do in it.

I took that lecture a tad further and tried a few advance things.

AD_raster_manipulation-test.jpg

You can buy this course now for  $50 USD  that's only 32.95 pounds or 43.11 euros! All you have to do is head on over to mixmediasalad.com sign-up and click the link. Or just sign-up and receive discounts on future classes and products. Abuse, share it or even gift this offer to a friend! 

Ronnie, 

I just heard of Affinity a few hours ago and am thinking about getting it... that's when I bumped into this forum, then checked out your website, then saw the YT intro for your training. I have a couple of questions. 

• You mention the course is for beginners, but is that beginners to learning Affinity? Or beginners to vector art on a computer? So far everything I bump into seems to be teaching Affinity to those who are switching from Illustrator... which does me no good since I've not learned Illustrator. 

• I'm looking at Affinity (or Sketch 3) to redo a logo I did in Fireworks (raster), and to mockup a mobile app and a web app. Is Affinity the right tool and yours the right course for that? Or is your course more drawing focused and I should keep looking?

Cheers,

Tom