You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP - Huion new 1060 plus short keys

Hi, please help to run short keys. It is given by Huion K1 as: Command Z; I read it as cmdZ, one step back.

But this doesn´t work. The key is ok, in OpenOffice it works with: 1 and some more characters.

Other keys work too as E for erase or B for tab and: delete to kill the whole painting. May be the others work too.

Thanks

lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Hi, Callum, thanks, I had some trouble with the driver of the tablet, but that seems to be ok now, or nearly ok, for the mouse (pen and mac) was gone untill a restart of the mac. I made a deal with the trader now.

But by learning about short keys the K1 did not what it should. The code was: Command Z. That is in AP: one step back. Nothing happend. K2 and K3 worked, may be the rest too. Some as E makes the brush to a rubber, another makes the brush to a smaller brush and the last I found was to make the transparency of a line from 100% to 10%. Nice...

Then the Huion people say, use it in Ms Word with: 1. In OpenOffice it works. K1 makes a 1, but no step back.

So the mechanical keys works. But what is the code to get one step back?

I found not the way für AP. And cmd Z is the only importend key I need, ever and ever.

In the tablett there is an american keybord. Code only Z makes in OOffice Y. I looked to the short keys in AP but stay helpless...

So I would be glad if one of K1-12 would bring the line I painted before back.

Best

lars

That´s it: After restart the K1 works as Command Y to go one step back. I tried before...? The keys Z and Y are changed in the european keybord.