hr4art

Need an "Undo Break" option (to remove page, line, and other breaks from text)

This is a request for an "Undo Break" option (to remove page, line, and other breaks from text).

I have searched high and low and cannot find a way to remove a Page Break from my text formatting without undoing all the formatting (I have color, italics, bold, etc. within my text that I do not want to lose to remove this page break that keeps moving my text to the wrong page when I attempt to overlay an image (no, it's not a text wrap issue). 

Please help by upgrading the software to include an option to remove page, line or other text breaks without having to alter any of the other formatting within a given area of text.

Thank you!

Are these breaks that come from pasting RTF text? They should be characters that you can select and delete. If that doesn't help, can you attach a small example file that shows the problem?

Thank you Dave, I found the error. It was due to an erroneously placed blank box in the master page that had a default wrap setting.  Once deleted, the apparent "page break" disappeared. Thank you for replying...