You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity E-Zine – Ibooks really sucks big time!

Hi Guys

Could we please have it available as a PDF also?

That would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2009: 27 inch iMac / Intel Core i5 / 2.66 GHz / 16 GB Memory / System: Yosemite 10.10.3 – PRINCIPAL DESIGN SOFTWARE: QuarkXpress 9.5.1, 10.5 and 2015 / Pinegrow Web Designer / Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo / Acorn

Hi omegaman,

I think the team have suggested that they will publish it as a PDF too :) Incidentally, just a question - I like the iBooks format - is there anything in particular that you don't enjoy?

Thanks,

Matt

Yes, everything about it. Too slow, could not move from page to page easily. Zero tolerance for apps like this. Simple PDF is the way to go.

2009: 27 inch iMac / Intel Core i5 / 2.66 GHz / 16 GB Memory / System: Yosemite 10.10.3 – PRINCIPAL DESIGN SOFTWARE: QuarkXpress 9.5.1, 10.5 and 2015 / Pinegrow Web Designer / Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo / Acorn

Affinity Review Issue 1 is now available in PDF format: http://bit.ly/1sTgkPq

Please be aware that it will take a while to load, as it is even bigger than the iBooks version. In the battle of size versus quality content, content won ;)

Thanks Kate. Much appreciated.

I am glad you are catering to the PDF crowd as well, but don't drop the rich iBooks format for those of use who have no problems with it and find it pereferable.

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet