You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Did you create the macros in the MAS version 1.5.1, or in the version 1.5.2 beta? If you created them in the beta, they won't be available to the new MAS version. Unhappily, you'll probably have to wait until the next Beta is available in order to resurrect them, since the old beta version will no longer open.

Affinity Photo 2, Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2 (latest retail versions) - desktop & iPad
Culling - FastRawViewer; Raw Developer - Capture One Pro; Asset Management - Photo Supreme
Mac Studio with M2 Max (2023}; 64 GB RAM; macOS 13 (Ventura); Mac Studio Display - iPad Air 4th Gen; iPadOS 17

I use the MAS version 1.5.1, no betas.

In fact all macros were gone, even AP's default macros. I messed around with it a bit, created a new macro, click "add to library," in that dialog box "My Library" (that's my macro library created some time ago by me) appeared, I selected it, and then all of my older macros appeared, as well as AP's default macros. I have to believe this is a bug. There's no reason why all macros should get hidden like that when I upgrade to the current MAS version.

Are you saying that after the update you had a visible Macro Studio panel but not a Library one? If so, is it possible the Library panel somehow was set not to be visible in View > Studio menu choices? Do you have any keyboard shortcuts set that could affect this?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Are you saying that after the update you had a visible Macro Studio panel but not a Library one? If so, is it possible the Library panel somehow was set not to be visible in View > Studio menu choices? Do you have any keyboard shortcuts set that could affect this?

R C-R, I think you hit on the answer. Understand I am still learning AP. It appears that when I upgraded my studio panels got turned off. When I turned on the Macro panel I assumed it also turned on my Library panel. Now I see they are separate panels. I can turn on/off my Library panel to show/hide the macros I created. I do not have any keyboard shorts that I know of that would turn off the Library panel.