You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I installed my Affinity Photo App in my personal laptop and want to install it in my personal PC also. Can I do that? If so, what do I have to do? Please send me instructions..

Thank you and greetings.!!

• Staff

Hi tana,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Assuming both computers are running the same operative system (Windows or macOS) and you are the only one using Affinity Photo for commercial purposes yes, you can install it on both.

Regarding instructions, assuming you are using a Windows PC, just install it as you did for your laptop. Download the installer from the Downloads & Product Keys section in the Affinity Store, run it and use the same e-mail/product key to validate the installation.

Let me know if you have trouble.

Can I install the Windows version if I have already purchased the Mac version or do I need to purchase a Windows license?

Thanks,

Mac and Windows versions must me considered different products, so, in order to have Affinity Photo on both Mac and Windows, you need two Licenses.

Best regards!