You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

EDIT: Lookes like I have it now, may be... The layer was not correct, or so... The "frozen" mouse, may be it sat in the corner left above... What ever. Some more brushes runs with the pressure...

But if the pen mouse comes to the little text fields on the right to: adjustment, histogram etc. they are like magnetic and moved with it. Even pressing the pen key. Terrible!

How to stop it? And is there a way to make this fields – I set some above and some below – fixed for ever, they allways moved arround, without the pen too.

Regards

lars

Hi, I fighted again against the Huion 1060+. Took the newest driver and manual from their homepage, destroid the form of AP, lost the paintbrush in the left tools and the histogram on the right... Found the pressure to make wider lines in only one brush working... And then the pen-mouse was froozen again! After five minutes. As trying around the pen was hold on some parts of AP: the brushes, all the fields of the right side, color, adjustment, histogram etc. hold at this damned pen. Has it to do with what is called magnetic in AP? It was to end with one of the keys on the pen I saw then. Someone here who understand my mistakes? Or that from Huion or that from AP? Help was fine. Thanks lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

• Staff

Hi Larsh,

I'm not sure if I understand your issue correctly. Are you having trouble with your cursor moving UI panels when you use your tablet?

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

ja, thanks. With the tablet allways parts of AP hangs at the pen mouse. Terrible if this mouse get to the names of the tools right side, as histogramm or color... They are moved as from below to the above row. Or from right to left...

Would be fine only to have the mouse as the normal one.

Best regards

lars

It still is not clear what you mean. Are you saying you are having problems rearranging the Studio panels, like when you click & drag on the text name of a panel to move it, for example to another tab group or out of the Studio completely so it is a free floating panel?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Sorry, it is difficult with my english.

First it would help to find a way that NEVER a part of AP will as magnetic follow the pen. I know it happens not while clicking the pen key, but to choose a brush or clicking the protocoll one must do it. Then you have the panel hanging at the pen and for it is in a moving of the hand and pen the panel moves away or the brush...

Thanks

lars

I am still unclear about how you are using "pen" or "pen key." There is a Pen Tool, but I suspect you mean something else, possibly the mouse pointer used to select or drag things in the interface?

It might be better to describe the issue in your native language. I am fairly sure someone fluent in it will be able to help. 

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Did you tried just tapping with the stylus instead of using it's dedicated button keys here too?

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Es tut mir leid so viel Stress zu machen. Wenn ich das Tablett benutze mache ich das mit dem Pen oder Stift, der zwei Schalter oder keys aufweist, wie bei einer Maus. Ich nutze nur einen davon, um die dauerhaft entstehende Linie mit dem Pinsel oder brush zu unterbrechen. Und also auch, um ein Kommando zu geben, wie: andere Farbe oder andere Anwendung. Und dabei klebt dieses Teil am Stift fest und wird mit der Handbewegung verschoben. Bei den Anwendungen kommem die dann schnell durcheinander, werden plötzlich alle in die obere Zeile gesteckt und so fort.

Deshalb suche ich den Weg, der ausschliesslich den Penschalter wie bei einer normalen Maus an und ausschalten lässt, ohne dieses magnetische ankleben.

Ich finde den Aufwand, den ihr netterweise für mich betreibt, aber fast übertrieben und bin mit dem Ende des threads völlig einverstanden.

Dank und Gruss

lars

Normalerweise sollte der Stift drucksensitiv reagieren können, d.h. durch einfaches leichtes antippen und andrücken sollte man selektieren und auch Linien etc. zeichnen können ohne das man überhaupt dafür einen der Stiftknöpfe benutzen muss. Quasi genau so wie man einen Bleistift etc. benutzt! - Die Stiftknöpfe braucht man i.d.R. nur für andere Funktionen wie z.B. um in den Löschmodus um zu schalten etc. Ferner sollten sich die Stiftknöpfe auch individuell konfigurieren lassen, soll heißen welche Funktion diese auslösen sollen!

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Ja, aber zum Unterbrechen einer Linie drücke ich einen Knopf.

Wenn ich aber z. B. auf einen Pinsel etwas intensiver drücke, um ihn auszuwählen, bleibt er kleben; im letzten Fall eben liess er sich überhaupt nicht wieder lösen und das Pinselbild schwebte durch das Bild, die bunte Kugel rotierte...

Wenn es klappt im Anhang einen 5s Film.

Ich probiere mal weiter.

Dank und Gruss

lars

Mein Film - Small.mov

Ok, I´m sure now it is not a mistake in AP.

I tried a little more and the system break down again.

Thanks for your help!!!

lars

Hmm das sieht komisch aus, vielleicht liegt es auch am Treiber oder den Tableteinstellungen. Ich habe hier nur Wacom Tablets daher kann ich nicht viel zu diesem Huion 1060+ sagen, weil ich es halt nicht kenne. - Was Du noch machen könntest ist, es mal mit einem anderen Programm wie z.B. "Krita" oder so auszuprobieren, um zu sehen ob es sich da auch komisch verhält. Ferner würde ich auch noch mal die Mac-Einstellungen zu dem Teil durchgehen und schauen ob da u.U. etwas in Punkto Verhalten möglicherweise verstellt ist.

Aber wenn das Mac System dabei dann auch noch komplett abstürzt dann stimmt da etwas definitiv nicht. Stellt sich die Frage, ob es hierbei mit dem Tablet nur in Affinity abstürzt oder aber auch bei anderen Mac Anwendungen?

Ah Ok. - Ansonsten in Punkto Grafiktablet sind die von Wacom i.d.R. sehr zuverlässig!