You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affninity on more than one computer

• Staff

Hi HauritzMedia,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Assuming you are using the same operative system on both computers (Windows or Mac) then yes, you can install the program on more than one computer as long as you are the only one using it for commercial purposes. For more information please check the End User License Agreement (for Windows although similar conditions apply to the Mac version).

Hello,

I have a similar question.

At the moment I have an iMac, which I would like to use affinity design on for commercial use.

In the future I plan on buying an MacBook Pro, which will be used only by me.

How does one then make the new laptop (MacBook pro) the only computer used for commercial use?

Thanks

Bow

• Staff

Hi Bow,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

If both computers are yours/under your control, you can have Affinity  Designer installed on both simultaneously as long as you are the only one using it for commercial purposes. If you don't want to keep it installed on your iMac simply uninstall the application from it. Here's the Apple EULA (see App Store Content section - search for it to quickly find it).