You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, I got the tablet and it works in the basics. Can you help me to find a (may be even german) manual for painting (not the install m./ bullshit), And for questions what are the 12 keys for?

On a tool from Huion there it is possible with pen pressure change the thickness of lines, but not in AP.

I see the pen works as the mouse, pressure the pen and it draws, one hand.

To reduce the field is fine.

Thanks

lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

Many thanks, but it only worked five minutes, than the first time the pen was gone. After that my hole system freezed as I never saw it before, not the normal restart runs. But I got it to start again...

So it goes back.

best

lars

Hi, I got the tablet and it works in the basics. Can you help me to find a (may be even german) manual for painting (not the install m./ bullshit), And for questions what are the 12 keys for?

You can find the User Manual in the 'Download' tab HERE (although it seems they just use the H610 manual for all).

Direct Link (Windows):

https://www.huiontablet.com/drivers/User_Manual/User_Manual_For_Windows.zip

Direct Link (Mac):

https://www.huiontablet.com/drivers/User_Manual/User_Manual_For_Mac.zip

The 12 keys are 'Express Keys', which you can assign keyboard shortcut keys to.  Personally I never use the tablet buttons as I just use the keyboard directly, but you assign them in the Huion driver settings like so:

post-29590-0-21994300-1489771641_thumb.png

On a tool from Huion there it is possible with pen pressure change the thickness of lines, but not in AP.

Not all brushes are set to change size with pen pressure, it depends on the type of brush.  You can either override this setting using the pressure button in the top toolbar, or change the settings in the brush settings like so:

post-29590-0-13830400-1489771669_thumb.png

Hi Sima, thanks a lot. I got a small manual like this, even in German too, but it told me about a wireless tablet...

I´m glad to have my mac run again.

Fine to see the brush options in AP, may be for another way. First I will only use my new Note 3 neo and the 10.1 (14) for painting (it´s a fun only to learn a little bit about pictures). AP may be good for a last finish.

Is there a way to say AP: take the *.PSD if one is clicked? Several programms (Gimp; Pixelmator) do it but not AP; after I deleted them, now OpenOffice (!) takes them. My mac do not what it promises in this field; "open ever with" doesn´t work. It´s not very importend.

best regards

lars

OK, the way in MAC a kind of file as *.PSD ever to open with XYZ is: if XYZ = AP for instance.

with right mouse (ctrl + click) go to the type file you want to open.

Click: Information

Choose AP

And: Change all

regards