You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Here a small portion of a project I have been working on and hopefully I'll be able to share more with you soon. stay tuned. 

His name is Flint

flint.png

Thanks guys! I will pass your warm regards on to him. He likes it warm being that he a cold blooded little bugger.

Yes, he looks very angry or perhaps aggrieved and the concentration of colour on the lower part of his head accentuates this impression really well. Great stuff.

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album

Here a small portion of a project I have been working on and hopefully I'll be able to share more with you soon. stay tuned. 

His name is Flint

flint.png

gm15uz2.6070.jpg

And his name is Dudley Sutton, don't they look good together. You know the saying dogs and owners tend to like each other eventually. 

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Ronnie, I was right when I said how good your work was!

Does Flint get on well with Eejits? :D

Thank you kind sir! I really appreciate it! and yes Flint enjoys the company of Eejits and all his emotional issues lol.

Flint-Final-.jpg

Finally! So here it is! I have been working on creating an online training course!

And FLINT is the final project of the course!

You can find out more about it here and take advantage of the offer if you so choose!

Thank you all so much for your support I have been really feeling the sense of community in here!