Sign in to follow this  
Anna Susanna

Credit Card Template - Free

I was looking for a credit card template to use (and found many),but also decided to see how easy it can be (it's also good practice to try and make your own) and decided to share it,for free.  ;) 

Picture not included.Preview is bigger for detail.

EDIT: I had to fix something in preview and in template,I didn't notice it till AFTER I uploaded it XD.

2NLgi3C.png

Font Used for Numbers:

OCR A Extended

Category: Sans-serif
Variations: OCR-A Extended
Date released: 1968

Credit Card Template.psd

What is the Font for "BANK OF XXXXX"? :P

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: Hot to do High Quality Art :: Mesh Warp / Distort Tool Considerations

Thanks. And also, I liked the template. :)

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: Hot to do High Quality Art :: Mesh Warp / Distort Tool Considerations

Will it be useful for all instances? Why I am asking because have the situation when my debit card with my design without logo visa/master card was declined. Tho, I think it happened via logo was absent, but the Procurement system that I used have rejected it.