You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

peter

Sometimes a job takes so long; especially with no tablet. That it takes weeks and weeks: resulting in a sloppy rushed finish. This is not my best, but definitely the toughest. :unsure:

I felt had to be done now, as it was getting to the point of never being finished and no longer fun.

Hats off to those you who can knock something like this in an hour or so...no wonder I love my camera.

Hilary this did faze me!

post-705-0-39604500-1418594845_thumb.jpg

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

I love it you got a family guy like style about your characters.

-Ronnie 

Very neat and precise - I certainly couldn't create something complex like this quickly, either. I sometimes think that paper and pencil is probably faster. But digital has lots of advantages.

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album

Very neat and precise - I certainly couldn't create something complex like this quickly, either. I sometimes think that paper and pencil is probably faster. But digital has lots of advantages.

Thanks Hilary.

Actually it took me about a month. Blood, sweat and late nights. You should suffer for your art - your public shouldn't :wacko: 

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

I love it you got a family guy like style about your characters.

-Ronnie 

Cheers mate.

There's a reason for that...Bing images, tracing paper and a light box. I really want to see a proper artist do this. Would love to do this again with a tablet.