You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

set custom export as default

Hi, I've figured out how to make a custom export and I can use the 'copy' and 'paste' buttons in the slices panel to apply this to a new slice.

What I'm wondering, is there a way to make my settings the default for new slices I create within my document?

I seem to have to 'create slice' then copy my settings onto this slice. I'd like my settings to be applied automatically when I click on 'Create Slice'.

My custom export is simply a reduction of size by 50% which is not a built-in option.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

So yes I can set the Export preset to mine and that stops me having to copy and paste, thanks for that.

It does seem that each time I create a new slice the 'export preset' reverts to Single PNG-24 is there a way to keep this as my custom export?

Cheers

Well, as I added, you can also create a new default. The new default setting will apply to all new slices. However, if you should need different export settings at some point in your work, I believe you would be better off with custom presets. As far as I can see, there is no way to make the app remember the latest preset that has been selected …  :(

• 3 years later...