KORBA.CA

Affinity Designer/Photo Mock-up Site

Hey everyone! This might not be the most appropriate place to be placing this post but.......

I'm looking to create a website for affinity mockups. I would be looking for help as this type of project can take lots of time. We need a place besides the forums to create a community where people can post created mockups for affinity. The biggest thing needed will be a few designers, and a few developers. I myself design and develop so I will be leading the project. Everything on the site will be completely free, and hopefully will have absolutely 0 advertisments.

Please note, this will not be a paid project. I will be hosting the website with my own moneyThis is to help the affinity community.

If you would like to join in, please send me a P.M. and we will get talking! Only a few select people will be brought to the project.

Hey everyone! This might not be the most appropriate place to be placing this post but.......

I'm looking to create a website for affinity mockups. I would be looking for help as this type of project can take lots of time. We need a place besides the forums to create a community where people can post created mockups for affinity. The biggest thing needed will be a few designers, and a few developers. I myself design and develop so I will be leading the project. Everything on the site will be completely free, and hopefully will have absolutely 0 advertisments.

Please note, this will not be a paid project. I will be hosting the website with my own moneyThis is to help the affinity community.

If you would like to join in, please send me a P.M. and we will get talking! Only a few select people will be brought to the project.

I would like to help you.

Hey everyone, we are still looking for more designer to help start this great website! Please P.M. Me if you'd like be to apart of a huge project!

You mean mockups like the ones found in PSD formats that you can place a logo on a business card for example? That sort of thing? I was preparing some that I can use to share it with the comunity

You mean mockups like the ones found in PSD formats that you can place a logo on a business card for example? That sort of thing? I was preparing some that I can use to share it with the comunity

Yea, I want to have a hub together where there will be tons of mockups and free downloads just for affinity. I feel having something like this would also boost the community as people really love their mockups.

Currently we have 2 designers and 1 website developer.

We are still looking for a few more people!

We need a brand designer

A Style Guide Designer

Mockup Designers

and a few other items!

Please post to this thread to join the team!

We are still looking for a few more people!

We need a brand designer

A Style Guide Designer

Mockup Designers

and a few other items!

Please post to this thread to join the team!

Can you please pm me with more info about the brand designer and style guide designer?

Thanks.

High-End Photographic Prints

Can you please pm me with more info about the brand designer and style guide designer?

Thanks.

Totally, will send you a message right now!

Yes Please, Can you please elaborate more on the Brand designer and Style guide designer part?

I am willing to help you on the project. 

Just let me know. 

Cheers :)

~The Phoenix Designs

Hey sorry for the late reply, I'm still in the works of getting people. If you're still up for it, send me a private message.

Please tell how we can work together. I've found this big hole in the mock ups market for Affinity Designer/Photo and I would like to do something big. (y)