ChristAlix

No precise selection and deletion of pixels

That second example does look like a bug, but it looks like you've indicated the problem of the first one. You have the tolerance all the way down. Even using Affinity Photo on Mac, I still get small selections with the tolerance all the way down. I think that much is normal.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Hi ChristAlix,

Just to make sure I understand the first video you've taken the tolerance down to 0% so you can select areas of the exact same pixel colour?

Would you be able to attach the file in your videos please? I've tried it myself but it is deleting the selected pixels.

Thanks for the file - I can certainly reproduce it with that. I'll take a look into it and get it passed onto development.

EDIT: It looks as though the height of the object is on a half pixel (710.5). If you change that to 710 your delete selection should work fine. This definitely does feel a bug as it unexpected behaviour as the deleted region does NOT match your selected region. I will get it reported.