Ros

Love The 90s

Hi guys, here is a logo for an euro-dance tour which begins in a couple of months in Spain. We created every single piece of artwork with Affinity Designer & Photo, from branding to stage decorations. Except for video, of course :-)

post-3890-0-86575100-1488467862_thumb.png

Oh heck yes. The 90s were awesome. I really like how you stroked the logo. You've made a retro look in a more modern vectorized style. Very cool.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Oh heck yes. The 90s were awesome. I really like how you stroked the logo. You've made a retro look in a more modern vectorized style. Very cool.

Vectors existed in the '90s.  :P  :lol:

Vectors existed in the '90s.  :P  :lol:

I know, but I meant the '90s art were a lot more involved while modern art looks more simplistic. I love this one, because it looks modern, yet it carries the mood of the 90s.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

I know, but I meant the '90s art were a lot more involved while modern art looks more simplistic. I love this one, because it looks modern, yet it carries the mood of the 90s.

I can't help wondering how much you really remember of the 90s, young Brian! :o

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.4 (iPad Air 2)

I can't help wondering how much you really remember of the 90s, young Brian! :o

Lad, everyone in my family is impressed in just how much I remember.....and how much others forget.

Besides, one does not need to live it to appreciate it. Truthfully, I adore the 50s.

Hi guys, here is a logo for an euro-dance tour which begins in a couple of months in Spain. We created every single piece of artwork with Affinity Designer & Photo, from branding to stage decorations. Except for video, of course :-)...

Fantastic logo, clean & friendly design, beautiful color palette, inspires warm feelings!

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop