Using the Stock Panel.

According to AP Help: “The panel acts as an in-app image browser which connects to one of several photo providers (e.g. Shutter stock ).”. (The bold italics are my own).

In the case of my panel ‘several’ reminds of my very fashionable wife. “I will wear any colour so long as it’s black!”. 

The choice appears to be Shutterstock, Shutterstock  or …… Shutterstock! The drop down offers no other options at all! Is this correct or is something missing from my installation? There are no controls I can find for this panel that might allow the addition of other libraries or suppliers. A panel confined to one single supplier seems to be somewhat limited in its usefulness ...........  :( 

........... so am I missing something here? Is there a way I can add the URL’s of my own libraries to this panel?

Thanks for any help.

I think there used to be 3 photo providers but that seems to have changed over time

Also you cant add your own URLS

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/18544-aph-add-my-own-stock-provider/?hl=stock

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.