I made project without standard system font. So then when I have finished work I want export to PDF and don't loose it..

Questions

1. When PDF is exported fonts are auto convert to curves?

2. How prepare PDF and don't missing font?

I've got two years ago trouble. I make PDF, but in printing house they haven't font in their system which I use. I don't convert font to curves too. I would avoid this type of troubles.. Could you tell me what to do in AD?

In the Export Settings dialog, select the 'PDF (for print)' preset. You will then be able to choose between embedding all fonts, embedding uncommon fonts or rendering all text as curves.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.3 (iPad Air 2)

All modern design apps embed fonts by default.

Yes, but problems come in when the pdfs are all to often opened in an application as an editable document in order to impose, etc. This happens more than can be imagined.

Thank you! I found what I'm looking for. In the export dialog is option "Embed fonts". Now I have to figure out how show bleed. I can't see them when I work and when I generate PDF I don't know how check it position, because I can't see guides 5mm outside project. I try "/" as is sugested in topic here, but is nothing change.

If you generate crop marks in export too you can compare bleed elements to them and estimate if there is enough bleed when you view resulting PDF. In practice this is not too complicated though sure visible bleedline would help.