sagvishal

Export files in EPS for Print Production is not working properly

I am facing server problems while exporting the files for print production. i am sending and EPS file to label printer and he does not see anything in it. He sees a blank page. So i try to send a PDF but in that also he sees all the color settings go haywire. Please help me if anybody know about this issue. I am mainly involved in print production jobs and if this is going to happen than i doub't AD will not work for artist in print production.

What application is the label printer opening the EPS files in? Is he opening them in an editing application (like AI or CorelDraw, for instance)? Or, is he placing those EPS files into another application (like ID or QXP)?

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

So there are gradients? 

Can you upload such a design file?

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

Hi sagvishal

Without the file and knowing what export setting you are using it is difficult to determine what is happening here. Can you upload the afdesign file using this link

Cheers

I have Uploaded the Files. Sorry for the delay. Please check them and give your suggestion to improve my technicality. Daily I am facing one or other problems for the EPS conversion and Rasterizing issues. If this can overcome than I can bet that this software will go miles into the design fraternity.

I have also had issues with EPS exports.

Vector graphics being cropped inside the artboard when opening in Adobe Illustrator.

I may try a 'settings' reset and test it some more tomorrow.