You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all,

I was colouring a set of storyboards in AP and wanted to set a palette for all the documents by using global colours. When I saved the palette from the first storyboard panel, and brought it into subsequent frames, I seemed to lose colours. Also, there came a point when I was unable to add any new colours. For example, I made a set of flesh tones but could save none of them, so I had to remake them for each of the nine frames. Has anyone else has this issue? This will very likely crop up for me again soon, so I'll need to nail this down :) I admit it could be my lack of understanding but some pointers would help.

Thank you in advance,

Kevin

post-30726-0-46903200-1488186840_thumb.png

Using: Mac OSX Monterey on a Mac Mini (late 2014). Wacom Bamboo. Mouse. Pencils. Pens. Other stuff...

Kevin McSherry: Creative. Art  :  Illustration  :  Design
The Studio, 17 Aideen Avenue, Terenure, Dublin 6W.  Ireland
+353 (0)86 247 0737   www.mcsherry.ie

160604_35%2Bicon%2Baffinity.jpg

• Staff

Hi Kevin,

So far I haven't been able to reproduce the issue of losing colours or not being able to add more to the palette. If you can provide me with the steps you take I'll give it another go. If it's something that can be reproduced, it can be passed over to the developers to look into.