You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Develop Persona Workflow as a default for all.

Hello, how can you store in the riders "Simple", "Lens", "Departement" with defaults in a total specification in Develop persona. Is for me important for different cameras / lenses with one "click" an overall development per camera to be able to make and no single specifications use.
One possibility would be to realize this via makros, but in Develop Persona macro is not possible.
If there is no solution for now, please include in the request.

Thanks and greets

Dieter

Germany, Affinity Photo WIN 1.7 , LR6, WIN10

• Staff

Hi affwin,

I'm not sure i've understood you correctly. I believe you want to have a single (global) preset that includes the settings from all panels (Basic, Lens, Details and Tones) in Develop Persona so you can apply it with a single click to your images. Basically you want to create a single preset with all settings from all tabs for each camera you use. Is this correct?

Hello MEB, yes exactly so I mean that.
Is much less work for same many pictures! How is this now?
And later, a function in the DAM can be used for images syncronize.
In addition, Macro for Develop Persona (all Persona) would be great.
Greeting Dieter

Hi affwin,

I'm not sure i've understood you correctly. I believe you want to have a single (global) preset that includes the settings from all panels (Basic, Lens, Details and Tones) in Develop Persona so you can apply it with a single click to your images. Basically you want to create a single preset with all settings from all tabs for each camera you use. Is this correct?

Greeting Dieter

I would like to add my considerable weight to this question/request.

Recognising the default 'as is' method of 'Develop' as a good place to start when learning AF. it does seem to be that after a time of setting the adjustments to almost the same levels for each and every image from your one camera or indeed your multiple cameras that title presets would be extremely useful.

By the time I get to playing with my image I am not sure the development has turned out as I had it before and continually have to refer to past work to compare. I have noted (on paper) "Developments that I like" but that does seem a little archaic when using a cutting edge bit of kit.

There's probably a setup that is yet to be discovered :rolleyes:

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Posted 27 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

Greeting Dieter

Hi MEB, I wanted to ask again.  What is the solution?
Thanks and greeting

• Staff

Hi Dieter,

Sorry for the delay. Currently there's no way to save all settings from the various tabs in the Develop Persona to a single preset that you can reuse later. I'm sure there will be more improvements/workflow refinements to the Develop Persona as we move forward. For now the only way is to save the presets independently for each section.