+1 here

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 & beta 1.8.0.486   Affinity Photo 1.7.3 beta  1.8.0.486 Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 beta  1.8.0.499

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1709

CPU Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM 32.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798 MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-D3H (SOCKET 0)

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)

yoda.png

+1

Good idea, maybe there is it in near future, a new menu item.

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 :   Affinity Photo-Beta 1.8.0.486   :    Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481:  Affinity Designer-Beta 1.8.0.486:

Affinity Publisher-Beta 1.8.0.499:   Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481:    Windows 10 Pro  (Version  1903 Build 18362.295)

+1 me too, Close all would be nice :-D

Please don't mistake my opinion for expert comment :) for no way no how am I an expert on anything. However I am curious and willing to learn. 

Affinity Photo (latest I promise)

Affinity Photo Beta (I have a lot of time on my hands)

Affinity Designer (Also the latest; promise)

Affinity Designer Beta (Because I like new things)

I need to get out more - Yes :)

+1

I also came here looking for such a feature!

EDIT: while we wait, I discovered a "shortcut".

Well, it isn't really, because you still have to close all the "Do you want to save, etc", but if you exit the app and close all dialogs except the last one (you can do this very fast, even before the program actually displays the dialog), then cancel and manually close the last file, you'll get a clean slate.

I work with LOTS of images at my job, and I'm a mess at keeping a clean workflow, so, instead of closing every file once I'm finish with it, I start to hoard open files, and this workaround helps a bit, even though, in extreme cases, terminating the program and starting fresh may be even faster, it depends on how quickly you computer fires up Photo or Designer.

+1  For close all Tabs!! :)

+2  For close all tabs to the right!! :)

(And close other tabs would be great to have too!)

btw I was looking for this in the context (rightclick) menu of the document tabs, like in Chrome etc. Would be a intuitive location for me for such a thing!