You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I just wanted to pop in and thank you for doing such a great job with Designer. There are too many workflow improvements to name, but coming from the big brand vector program (I'm sure I need not say which) I can appreciate them.

-Selecting not grabbing every object on screen

-Zoom scaling with panning handles and not becoming wildly sensitive where one px of mouse movement equaling "where did my drawing go?"

-Pen tool, drawing vectors ridiculously easy.

-Responsive UI that doesn't get in the way.

-Intuitive color selectors. The wheel is awesome. 

-Personas. Still can't believe I'm not exporting into a different program to bounce between textures.

-Transparency tool. What a time saver. No masking required.

-Masking is a breeze.

-The artboard. Infinite work space is really cool, new way of working for me.

-And most importantly, everything I tried to do was intuitive and things that were different I learned in about 5 minutes. Started my first project within an hour of launching the thing.

I do web development and design and I'm now using this exclusively for prototyping. It actually makes the process enjoyable. I was searching for an alternative from the subscription model currently making its rounds. So anyways, just thought I'd give some accolades for a job well done. I don't know how this only cost 50.00 bucks, seriously. You should make an asset shop, I'd be happy to support it.

Cheers!