You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[APh Win] Keyboard shortcuts standard change

Hi, in the Win version, the keyboard shortcuts are still activated mainly on Mac.
Please change the presets to meaningful key combinations without breaking your fingers, eg changing the brush size from [  ] to eg  -  and  +
Thank you Dieter

Supplement:
Keyboard shortcut from Help-file does not match with Windows Verse. Match Many abbreviations can not be selected as in help text.
How can you print changed topical abbreviations as a list?
Thanks and regards

Germany, Affinity Photo WIN 1.7 , LR6, WIN10

Hi, I can also send a .doc with the keyboard shortcut for Windows to take over in the help file by the developers. Have the data with the existing standard code for Win (Strg ....) improved. If you are interested, please provide upload address.
You do not have to do everything more than once.
Greeting Dieter

Germany, Affinity Photo WIN 1.7 , LR6, WIN10

Hi, I know this, yes I can do it and have it also. But should all WIN users do it? Standard shortcuts for Win must come from the WIN installer. Greeting

I agree

Affinity Photo  2.3.1

Laptop MSI Prestige PS42
Windows 11 Home 23H2 (Build 22631.3007) - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz   2.00 GHz - RAM 16,0 GB