You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Photo: Export Persona or Batch Prozess for different image sizes

Hi,

I'm looking for batch-processing in Affinity Photo like with Photoshop's Plugin «Image Processor Pro»:

post-52799-0-11597800-1487776156_thumb.jpg

Tried to install «Image Processor Pro» Plugin without success, tried with Export Persona, but there are some restrictions to define own presets: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/11044-designer-export-at-different-sizes/

Also tried with Batch-Processing, but there is only one opportunity per image-type. In my workflow I would like to define 4 times a jpeg

Like this:

OriginalName.jpg

1. 3200px (max width) with Name : OriginalName_xl.jpg

2. 1920px (max width) with Name : OriginalName_l.jpg

3. 1024px (max width) with Name : OriginalName_m.jpg

4. 640 (max width) with Name : OriginalName_s.jpg

Maybe I'm searching in wrong direction or some Export/Macro/Batch-Prozesses could combine together for a good workaround...

Does anyone have a working solution for this task?

Was looking videos, but no answer/solution found:

Affinity Photo Exporting

Affinity Photo Batch-Processing

Affinity Photo Batch-Processing

Affinity Photo Macros:

post-52799-0-11597800-1487776156_thumb.jpg

• Staff

Hi mad99,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I'm afraid this is currently not possible. As you noted the Batch Job only lets you export a single instance of a specific format and recurring to the Export Persona and Macros will also not help because currently you can't record the slice or layer selection in the Slices & Layers panels in Export Persona when recording a macro.

Thank you for answer,

Do I have to do a Feature Request or is this wish-fulfillment allready in the pipline?

I think, it could be a nice feature, where Photoshop needs a Plugin and for AP it could be very handy work in current GUI/Solution. Only to define same file more then once Batch or use own presets for Export/Persona or expand the limits in macro recording to enclude export/save stuff.

Would be great, not only for me I guess. Otherwise why should someone create a pluing «Image Prozessor Pro» ;)!

• Staff

Hi mad99, 

Soory the delay getting back to you. As far as i know the Macro functionality will be improved/expanded as we move forward (it was introduced in v1.5 so it's realtively recent). I don't have much info regarding the batch jobs.

In any case i saw you already filled a feature request for this so hopefully this will be considered for inclusion in future updates.