You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hagia Sophia & Galata Tower

Freshblue

Awesome work FB. My wife and I visited the Hagia Sophia this past May, amazing ancient building!

Great rendition of it here. It almost looks like low poly 3d...?  ;)

Hehe thanks FB. Just keep making these awesome Affinity pieces, you're accumulating quite a nice collection!  

Along with the Hagia Sophia and Galata Tower you should continue the "series" and try an isometric piece showcasing Ephesus... or the Library of Celcus facade or the Blue Mosque... I think any of those would present a challenge to anyone.

:) Thanks for advices Master...''Series'' a great idea , I am currently drawing Topkapı Palace :)

Cool FB Looking forward to that!

Oh and you should really drop the "Master" I'm starting to feel like Larry Hagman in "I Dream of Jeannie" :)   Yes I am that old...  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Dream_of_Jeannie   ;)

Happy Birthday Kevin :) ...

Thank you MEB , AD is really great app for me.

Actually I'm a music producer and I'm a little bit obsessed about user interfaces ,for this reason I'm a Apple fan :)

AD have a very enjoyable user interface...I'm trying different styles for exercise...I have to work harder to be good :)

• Staff

Then add me to the list of 'strangers' wishing you well! Happy Birthday, Kevin! :)

My wife and I also visited the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and the bazaar a few years ago - we sat at a cafe afterwards and one of the many, many street cats got into my wife's bag and tried to come home with us! ;)