You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Gentlemen,

The inpainting brush (as well as a few of other similar functions) is not working well...Based on already existing topics:

- the background image is in pixel mode,

- the image has been rasterized,

- current layer and below option selected, etc...

No visible effect appears after using this tool. plz take a look at captioned video -

https://youtu.be/92IbIOIGmfM

have you any ideas what's wrong?

(Win10, AP 1.5.1.54 Trial)

d.

Looks to me as if the layer might be locked as well (padlock on the right of the selected layer at the extreme edge of your posted YouTube image). Click on the padlock and it should disappear, leaving the layer editable.

This does not effect the result as welll... I have tried it both locked and unlocked.

Dear friends,

After reinstalling the software the situation had been again the same. Then I've tried to mark almost the complete photo and run the tool again - a small change observed. After these (desperate) procedures, the tool starts to operate. Since I am not able to identify the difference in my (less or more unexperienced user) steps, there is probably a small bug in the system. The same experience I have e.g. with clone brush. Thanks a lot for your help.

D.

I too am experiencing the same problem!  I have been using AP for over a year now and have never had any problems with this tool before - have checked that pixel layer is selected etc. - AP then goes through the motions, but nothing changes at all.  Any ideas please>