You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Shortcut Techniques (Video)

This video is for the newbies All you veterans need not watch this video unless you want too of course :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae7VVrCKNog

In this video I will take a moment to explain how shortcuts in Affinity Designer 1.1.2 can improve your creative workflow, make you a more efficient Artist/ Designer while helping you create art faster.

For a Affinity Designer Shortcut cheat sheet please  visit the following link: 

Don’t forget to tell the user 10on12 thank you for his hard work!

• Staff

Another great video, Ronnie - seriously, your voice is very easy to listen to - you're a natural presenter! Top marks! :)

Hmmm, I think I might have to make my own little gold star image to give to great posts... hang on...

EDIT: Here we go, official winner of Matt's first ever little golden star award: Ronnie with his fantastic videos! 

post-5-0-00662500-1418202665.png

(she's a beauty, isn't she?) ;)

• Staff

That is special.   :P

SerifLabs team - Affinity Developer
  • Software engineer  -  Photographer  -  Guitarist  -  Philosopher
  • iMac 27" Retina 5K (Late 2015), 4.0GHz i7, AMD Radeon R9 M395
  • MacBook (Early 2015), 1.3GHz Core M, Intel HD 5300
  • iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB

Another great video, Ronnie - seriously, your voice is very easy to listen to - you're a natural presenter! Top marks! :)

Hmmm, I think I might have to make my own little gold star image to give to great posts... hang on...

EDIT: Here we go, official winner of Matt's first ever little golden star award: Ronnie with his fantastic videos! 

attachicon.gifLittleStar50.png

(she's a beauty, isn't she?) ;)

I hold this star with gratitude and honor. I would like to first thank....lol

Seriously though....

Thank you sir for your kind words and acknowledgement. I am enjoying creating these videos and the more I do it the more comfortable I feel about doing it. Thank you for your comment about my voice that was my biggest mental hurdle to get over. Thank you so much for your prestigious gold star award! I promise I will wear it with honor and try to continue producing content that consistently meets your standards. 

last but not least  also would like to thank the academy.....

my exit song starts here LOL hopefully the internet border police does not block me haha

• 2 weeks later...

Ronnie, thanks for the series of videos.  They are very informative.  My background is in CAD and I'm just staring to play with the artistic side that is possible.  I don't see how you come up with the ideas.  My brain just doesn't work well that way.

Thanks again.  I look forward to your next video.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

Thank You Gear maker for the kind words of support! I studied industrial design and I have done little CAD work myself. I always had a love for all the creative arts and because of it I made efforts to learn as much as I can over the years about everything from sound,video, graphics, 3d, motion graphic and animation( just not as fast as I want...). I just realize that I do know more then I give myself credit for and I should share and teach others like yourself how to do some of this stuff. I trying to help people reach their dreams. I watched a lot of videos and I feel like sometimes people even myself at times take things for granted and assume that people already know this stuff. Everyone of us are creative when we were born but for some reason do to environment and how the education system works we all have moved away from doing what really is natural to us at birth. Your brain does work that way you just have to fight bit harder because you been convinced over the years otherwise. It never too late to learn this stuff. Hard work and passion will get you where you really want to be. Hopefully, I can help get you there faster! Thank you for taking the time to watch my video and also thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message.  :)

Cheers!