You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Real Food Logo

sincetimebegan

I quite like this—nice idea.

Real food to me means 'alive' food as compared to 'dead' food ie take-a-way fast food chains. How would the logo look if there was a sense of aliveness hinted at within the design? ie steam rising above the spoon (cleverly done of course), some sort of movement in the typography or spoon...whatever! You have the brief...

I had a look at your web site and on the about page (to contact you) and anywhere else there's no contact name. If I was a potential client I'd be a bit hesitant without knowing whom I'm emailing.      

...Been there!  HaHa!  My bad.

In this situation though I'm not the client—just another designer offering suggestions but not wanting to preach nor step on sincetimebegan's toes so to speak  :)

Edit: Have changed to 'whatever! You have the brief...'    :)

Haha,it's ok,I'm just playing around,I just thought it was a bit funny that it reminded me of that meme ;) It's not a bad logo either,but something throws me off a bit,maybe its the shadow under the spoon/over the text? or the overlaping spoon. It's a nice working idea I think, and ya,maybe add some steam above the spoon. It made me want to play around with something,not to out do you,just trying out your approach. :)

post-51788-0-49131800-1487574883_thumb.png

RealFood.afdesign

I thank you for your comments, 

And I really do appreciate all your feedback,

Will certainly work on those ideas, see which works best

I had a look at your web site and on the about page (to contact you) and anywhere else there's no contact name. If I was a potential client I'd be a bit hesitant without knowing whom I'm emailing.      

Mhmm, the website is still undergoing construction, still yet to figure out how and what works best, but thank you

I shall take that into consideration when I go back to make edits :)

www.sincetimebegan.com

Personal Portfolio