You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

shutterstock won't work as advertised - or does it?

When selecting the picture as requested by the "help" file from within AP I fail to receive the popup of the mentioned "Open Stock URL / context toolbar" e.g. the URL leading me back to the shutterstock website for buying the photo.

Have I overlooked something?

Also - how may I enter another stock photo site into the selection?

post-40493-0-55767400-1487353873_thumb.png

Mac print publishing X-Press & Adobe hostage, cooking on extrem high level, subscribing with joy to US Cooks Illustrated & Foreign Affairs, the british Spectator and the swiss Weltwoche - absolute incompatible publications 

Hi Brunzenstein,

you can find the Open Stock URL button highlighted below.

C

Thank you - I overlooked that.

And how can I replace the source here?

post-40493-0-36087500-1487589863_thumb.png

Mac print publishing X-Press & Adobe hostage, cooking on extrem high level, subscribing with joy to US Cooks Illustrated & Foreign Affairs, the british Spectator and the swiss Weltwoche - absolute incompatible publications 

Thank you for your swift answer.

It does not matter, at least for me, I was just curious if I may have overlooked also that   :)