You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Forum: Topics - Settings - Notifications - Other

Hello Affinity Community,

1) I don't know about anyone else but I notice sometimes I'm reading photo topics when I need designer ones(yep stupid I know), so I guess I'm saying it would be good to split these into two areas.

2) When I click a topic it goes to a random spot on the topics page like a bookmark is set. Sometimes at the bottom sometimes in the middle sometimes at the top instead of always at the top.

3) It would also be good to be able to choose whether you view oldest or newest post first in profile settings.

4) Also in profile settings it would be cool to be able to select automatic notifications on all topics we - I comment on or start so we - I don't forget to select it on the topic page when I'm in a hurry. Then I'd always be sure to get a notification when someone offers me or someone else help.(yep also stupid but I'm forgetful. However I just clicked follow this topic so I didn't forget).

After checking this post I've come to the conclusion that maybe I need my own forum!

Go Affinity

Motto - STUPID HURTS!

Hello Affinity Community,

1) I don't know about anyone else but I notice sometimes I'm reading photo topics when I need designer ones(yep stupid I know), so I guess I'm saying it would be good to split these into two areas.

I wholeheartedly agree. It's a bit strange that there are no subforums. The only way to distinguish between the proper app thread is for the author to add the app name at the start of the thread title.

4) Also in profile settings it would be cool to be able to select automatic notifications on all topics we - I comment on or start so we - I don't forget to select it on the topic page when I'm in a hurry. Then I'd always be sure to get a notification when someone offers me or someone else help.(yep also stupid but I'm forgetful. However I just clicked follow this topic so I didn't forget).

This is already possible. Click on your username at the top -> My Settings -> on the menu to the left click Notification Options -> Where it says "Auto follow topics I reply to" enable the checkbox.

Affinity Photo 2.3.1 for Windows  OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 ver. 22H2  CPU: AMD Ryzen 7950X 16-core  RAM: 64 GB DDR5-6400  GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Suprim X 24GB / driver 526.98  NVMe SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB  Monitors: 2x Eizo ColorEdge CS2420 24"