Sign in to follow this  
fab4

Nik Collection Plugins

Hi doobie lit,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

No, you can call the folder whatever you want. Just make sure that you then point to that folder in the Plugin Search Folders section in Affinity Photoshop Plugins Preferences.

According to your screenshot you are pointing to the folder where the plugin application files were installed, not to the folder you created to install the plugin files (.plugin) which in the movie is located on the Desktop.

Wheree did you choose to install the plugin files?

installed in my Applications Folder, when NIK was installed it created a folder called NIK Collection. this folder contains all the NIK plugins.

----------------------------------------

Okay I got it now i missed that part.

I loaded NIK Collection into Affinity Photo (v1.5.1) with no problems. All of the filters work fine, except 1.) Viveza2 which causes Affinity Photo to crash and 2.) Sharpener Pro 3 - Output which either does not show effect of filter in magnified view or causes Affinity to crash. Running Affinity on late 2016 MacBook Pro (with toucher); OS X is Sierra 10.12.3. Anyone else seeing NIK issues like these? Thanks.

John

I'm having an issue getting NIK reinstalled after computer issue/reformat.  OSX 10.12.3 Affinity 1.5.2 

Previously installed with no problems under earlier OSX.

Went through video step by step.

I do not see any NIK plugins at all.

I cannot enter "\" as a valid option for support folder.  Authorize global is greyed out.

TIA for your assistance. Apologies initially posted in wrong discussion but apparently cannot delete.