You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi there,

I bought Affinity today, realy impressive program on first look.

But i think, it will be better for some photo upgrades, than painting. I using Paint Tool SAI, same price, easier for draw/paint, very quick with manage options of brush.
I hope, Affinity will be much better, if take care on that. Affinity is can be small baby, what if grow up ...will it be maybe much better choice than Photoshop.

Brush options are really great, but still looks too much sharp and irresponsive with underpaint.

And one veeeeeery annoying thing, the cursor or brush shape there ...i was try to disable at the UI options and restart ...without changes.

Best wishes to this project

and kind regards

Hex

• Staff

Hi PV_Hex,

Welcome to the Forums :)

Brush options are really great, but still looks too much sharp and irresponsive with underpaint.

What is it that you are trying to do with the brushes?

And one veeeeeery annoying thing, the cursor or brush shape there ...i was try to disable at the UI options and restart ...without changes.

Are you trying to set Always Show Brush crosshair on or off in the preferences section? It should keep any changes you make here when you restart.

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.