Sign in to follow this  
Poziomka

[Fixed] Polish Programers keyboard

Hi

I find a problem typing polish text. I can't type ć <0107> Ć <0106> ł <0142> Ł <0141>

It looks like that in this case right alt + selected character perform different function.

Robert

Hi Poziomka,

This is a known issue, as Affinity uses the shortcuts of Ctrl+Alt+L and Ctrl+Alt+C for Align Text Left/Centre respectively. Unfortunately this does clash with certain locales such as Polish. In the meantime removing the keyboard shortcut for Alignment Left and Alignment Center by going to Edit -> Preference -> Keyboard Shortcuts will allow you to work around the problem.

Thanks QA

That is helpful.

It is interesting in Polish Programmers keyboard layout we use right Alt+L key for ł or right Alt+Shift+L for capital letter.

@Sean P - I don't want to multiply threads with the same problem, so I am writing here.
I've got the same problem as Poziomka, my keyboard layout is also polish programmers, and in Affinity Designer options there are no shortcuts for Alignement mentioned by you.
I am not able to use polish letters directly, as well as with unicode shortcuts - I should have letter Ł, ald I have Ž, which is not in polish alphabet.

Windows 7, Affinity Designer up to date (latest release).