sorin.jurcut

[AD] Possible Freeze with Continuous Export

Noticed that the continuous export is strring up trouble on my machine. Each time I have it activated, it sometimes freezes the system. No es bueno, as they say. Did someone benchmark/betatest this feature properly ? It's insanely awesome, but at the same time, it eats resources like crazy.

I think people should be able to configure how often it should export. every second is just not feasible at all. Even on a 16 Gb crazy good MBP.

Also, is there an ETA on that prototyping feature ? I'd love to see it in action and be rid of this bjango-continous export-nonsense that I have to use.

UI and UX designer extraordinaire, dad, avid Destiny player, and generally striving for decency.

Hey sorin.jurcut,

It does eat resources but I have never had a crash or spinning pinwheels yet. Does this happen on large documents as well as smaller ones? 

You could add that suggestion as a Feature Request. I imagine there are a number of ways this feature could be improved and that sounds like a good one.

I'm afraid I don't have an ETA. We don't normally get  updates from development until something is ready for internal testing.