You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

i Have a question about the license ! i have bought both apps in applestore for my imac. but now i love these apps ;) and want it on my laptop too . The problem is .. on my affinityaccount on web i cant see my license keys becouse i bought it in appstore apple.

my first question

on how many Computer can i install one license?

Can i install one license on both Systems (Mac / Win) ?

And if yes ...How can i do this ?

And Where are my License-Keys if i bought my app in Appstore apple?

Thank you for answere

by the way... FXXX ADOBE  *lol* 

Your Apps are Awesome , Great the best Altanative to Adobe

• Staff

Hi Tattooinfos,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

1. You can install the software on as many computers you own/control as you want as long as you are the only one using them (the software) for commercial purposes.

2. No, you have to acquire one license for each operating system.

3. The Mac App Store doesn't use any license keys. The downloaded program already includes an encrypted receipt file tied to the Apple ID you used to buy the application. Only the Windows versions use e-mail/serial numbers.

my question is similar: i bought aphoto for my home notebook. i am freelancing and i would like to use it in the current company. so far that's fine. when i finish working in the current company i uninstall aphoto from my work pc. should i do anything else so they wont run aphoto with my serial? (i hope to get them to switch 1-2 adobe licenses to aphoto anyway! floating point is killer in vfx :) )