You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Photo| HSL Sliders in Develop Persona

I really Love AP and AD both Programs are very easy to understand.AD gave me the intresst in Vector Design back,i was always on a war with Illustrator and never tried to work with, because it was too complicated for me.

I have a Idea/suggestion for AP:

HSL Sliders in RAW Develop Persona  

I have a Program  called Photodirector 5 ,this Program have a splitted Menu for 3 things: Tone /Saturation / Brightness you can adjust colors just by this.I know AP have his own HSL Sliders,but a bit more defined,when just 2 oder 3 colores need some correction.And i like to do this stuff right on RAW File.Lightroom have a similar Function for this.I added a screenshot what i me.

post-49850-0-57892900-1486918883_thumb.png

HSL-tool in LR is quite similar to AP HSL tool. AP is 6 band targeting, LR has 8 bands. My opinion is that even LR implementation is poor. Photoshop HSL can target colours much more accurately as you can modify the bands and border limits. Even then it would help if I could also target luminosity areas (dark, middle, light) within same tool UI. That is now not possible with any app.

HSL-tool in LR is quite similar to AP HSL tool. AP is 6 band targeting, LR has 8 bands. My opinion is that even LR implementation is poor. Photoshop HSL can target colours much more accurately as you can modify the bands and border limits. Even then it would help if I could also target luminosity areas (dark, middle, light) within same tool UI. That is now not possible with any app.

Ok i understand.but still think the HSL Adjustment is a good idea for the RAW Develop Persona.